A commentary on the doings of Avery: the boss, Caleb: the muscle, Enzo: the peacemaker, and Sarah: the help.

17.8.09

Avery's 2nd Birthday


Happy Birthday Avery!

As many of you know, children from the Underworld do not actually have a date of birth, but...in order to get a US Passport for Avery we had to choose one. Thus August 2nd became Avery's Birthday. To celebrate this year we all went to Avery's (and Sarah's, odd) favorite restaurant, Outback Steakhouse. The meal went wonderfully. The Cheesefries were crispy and hot; Avery dipped her whole arm in Ranch dressing; Macaroo-and-cheese leftovers; and the complimentary birthday sundae was shared by all.

After dinner we went back to the Grandparent's house to open a mountain of presents. It was so embarrassing. She got dress up clothes, purses, a baby doll, make up, a camera, movies, a pedicure, a manicure, facial spa treatment, diamond jewelry, a Lexus SC, her own nightclub, and a DUI. They grow up so fast.


6 comments:

  1. I could hear Jessie's voice as I read this. Happy Birthday Avery!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That birthday cake looks delicious. I was buying the story until we got to the facial spa treatment. ;) Were you "jenkin" my chain with this post?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe Mimi didn't catch on with the bit about the "underworld"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, she's such a lucky girl... wish you would've brought that suv down here so we didn't have to walk home in the rain:) Hope you guys made it okay... we also had to brave it, although not quite so far. Good to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your blog- how funny are you?! ok- so the story is I HAD your pics up and everyone in my world fell apart because they didn't know whose blog it was (kind of tells you about the people in my world) so I will call you and tell you how to get your cute pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey i just found your blog through jacquelle's. cute pics of avery and caleb as babies. :)

    ReplyDelete