A commentary on the doings of Avery: the boss, Caleb: the muscle, Enzo: the peacemaker, and Sarah: the help.

11.10.09

Wheels on the Bus

6 comments:

  1. seriously? so so cute! we love avery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute I don't know what to do- you honestly can't watch that without grinning from ear to ear- I wish I had taped Jason and I watching this video- it would have been fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's ok...a little pitchy...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Caleb in the bouncer bouncing away behind her... And Avery has quite a voice too. Hallie will love it when I show it to her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hallie cracks me up... so I just watched it with her, and she said, "Baby! Baby!" the whole way through... referring not to Caleb, but to Avery.

    Hallie thinks everyone is a baby unless they are a full sized adult.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww so cute! :) And I loved Caleb in the background. He looks pretty chill. :)

    ReplyDelete