I don't think I knew just how far up I married until Jess became a dad. If it were ever in question, it has been answered now.



Jesse dug Caleb a hole deep enough he was able to stand up in, which was brilliant until he started eating fistfuls of sand.
ha ha ha! Love that last picture. So, your birthday is coming up. I've been thinking about you a lot!! I wish I had your address...
ReplyDeleteAww Jesse is amazing. So are you. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd haha to Caleb eating sand. Sigh. Kids!!
So, first this is Jesse, let me just say that I am flattered by your words, not so much by the picture. Usually if I know someone is going to be taking a picture of me with my shirt off I try and flex out a little bit. Apparently either I am, and that is pathetic, or I am not and that is still pathetic. Please, anyone, feel free to use this as your "before" picture. Talk about direct contrast to the picture of Wyatt on their blog. Maybe we should have used Chelsea's camera. Also, am I the only one on the island that does not have a tan?
ReplyDeletei love the picture of caleb eating sand. cute. :) don't worry jesse, one day you might be tan. :)
ReplyDeleteKoll and Nora say hi to Avery and Caleb. Koll loves Calebs little hole. I love you from Koll.
ReplyDeletemiss and love you guyss!!
ReplyDeletehe is a GREAT dad, we are very lucky! Jess, you look HOT (the auswitch look is SO in right now:) your words not mine!
ReplyDeleteThe pic of Caleb is so stinkin' cute. i loooove it! Jess, i was wondering why you dont have a tan. maybe you should get out more. :))
ReplyDelete