Oh, you just provided me a good chuckle with that picture! And so happy you have a "couch" now!
You truly are one of my favorites, and this picture is exactly why.I'm keeping this idea in mind next time I need a break.
So funny how upset both Avery and Caleb look. Jess, he is loving his life. well ya know.
that is SUCH a great pictures. i love it. :) and congrats on avery swimming! wow!
Oh yes, I love to call my husband "my third child". seriously I LOVE being left alone.
Oh, you just provided me a good chuckle with that picture! And so happy you have a "couch" now!
ReplyDeleteYou truly are one of my favorites, and this picture is exactly why.
ReplyDeleteI'm keeping this idea in mind next time I need a break.
So funny how upset both Avery and Caleb look. Jess, he is loving his life. well ya know.
ReplyDeletethat is SUCH a great pictures. i love it. :) and congrats on avery swimming! wow!
ReplyDeleteOh yes, I love to call my husband "my third child". seriously I LOVE being left alone.
ReplyDelete