A commentary on the doings of Avery: the boss, Caleb: the muscle, Enzo: the peacemaker, and Sarah: the help.

10.4.13

We're moving. Again.



Louisville, KY
I can totally rock southern belle, don't ya'll think?

7 comments:

  1. As long as you know how to pronounce Louisville like a native. Sure signs of a newby are pronouncing it "Louis-ville" or "Louie-ville". I am confident you will become a southern belle in no time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting! That photo makes it look so glamorous and pretty. I hope it is a great place, and maybe I'll actually make it to visit you there... love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it!!! I'll come visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man. We would have only been two hours apart. :( Sad day.

    So, why are you moving? Is it residency time already? (I don't really know much about the different steps in medical school, except that there are lots of . . . layers, and it takes forever!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! Don't know a thing about Kentucky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. just caught up on your last few posts ...... you're the best. miss ya'll ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel like a creeper because I don't comment on here very frequently, but don't Dan and Gillian live there? That would be cool to have family nearby.
    Anna Clark
    P.S. - You looked great at Delta's graduation. :) I wondered if you found it as strange as I did that my own graduation was so long ago.

    ReplyDelete