A commentary on the doings of Avery: the boss, Caleb: the muscle, Enzo: the peacemaker, and Sarah: the help.

26.1.10

Caleb loves to eat. . . don't we all?

I think evey family deserves one and every mother needs one- the unpicky one, the one that will eat dinner no matter how bad mom messed it up. Being married to the food snob (I'm not being mean, he'd admit it) I expected children that were picky, but I have been blessed with good eaters so far. Which makes my life so much easier, since my forte is not cooking.




6 comments:

  1. Sar and Jesse I am so sorry to hear about Von. This I am sure has been so difficult for you both. I hope all is going well with medical school. I love seeing pictures of your family and if there is anything i can do for you like send you your favorite treat, just let me know. Love you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this post DELIGHTS me- nothing better than a little round faced boy LOVING his food- ah! he is so cute- send him in to the Regis and Kelly beautiful baby contest NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I got to see you! Sarah, you are looking so good! I am really happy to see a post, too. I know you're not in Haiti, but part of me was still worried about you guys. One of my friends is an occupational therapist, and I actually learned that babies push their tongues out when their nursing, so they have to learn to pull their tongues in when they eat normal food. That's why the push most food out of their mouths when they're first learning how to eat the "new" way. Cool, huh? I thought so. Love the pictures of Caleb. He looks like a pretty happy baby! And you look so good that it deserves to be said a second time—you look soo good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those pics are great! he did good with his first bite too... :) it came back out, but no crying or yucky faces, so i think it was a success! good job caleb!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Caleb is so beautiful. He has the cutest little round face eva'. I just cant get over how much he and Avery look alike!!

    ReplyDelete