n.
Yesterday was Easter. The Easter Bunny paid us a visit, meaning we woke up extremely early to watch our children collect eggs. Thus we had plenty of time to get ready for our church service that began at 10 o'clock. We arrived, not early, not late, but on time. As the music began, I checked the hymn number, opened up to the specified page, only to find the words not matching up with any being sung. In my confusion, I double checked the hymn board. How sad. What I had instinctively done was assume that we were on the second song. Why? Because we've never actually been there to sing the opening song.
| a cognitive state in which you act without self-awareness |
Any other Sunday autopilot would have worked for me, but not yesterday.
Yesterday truly was a blessed day.
Thank goodness for autopilot though, because on some exhausting days that's all that keeps the house going.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you didn't start singing out loud :D Goodness knows I've done that lol! We did our egg hunt after afternoon naps... However, L has no idea who the Easter Bunny is, so waiting was easy, in the next couple year it might not be.
ReplyDeletenice job easter bunny!
ReplyDeleteclassic!!!
ReplyDelete