A commentary on the doings of Avery: the boss, Caleb: the muscle, Enzo: the peacemaker, and Sarah: the help.

19.4.12

Tappin It


Jesse, you are so hott right now.

12 comments:

  1. I am getting strange looks from the law students right now because I am laughing so hard.... this is the most amazing thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. Dying laughing. You guys are total freaks, and that's why I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know about hott but I sure laughed so hard! Awesome foot work everyone! Loved the "follow the feet" part, amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny!! You gotta put that to music!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cant believe you stole my best moves!!! last time i give you my "secrets" aka "follow the feet"

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the flailing arms is what does it for me. Good work. Forget med-school, take that on the road!

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning. you guys are the next von trapp family, probably - in tapping, not singing...

    ReplyDelete
  8. The last 20 seconds were definitely my fav, but it was some serious talent all around! Great job to all of you, I was just rolling!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hilarious.

    I shared this with Jeff while I was visiting Amy, and he e-mailed me back saying he had seen it two days prior. Ha. I'm so behind . . . :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I couldn't hear this movie-- but it didn't even matter-- it's my favorite- EVER!!!!

    ReplyDelete