A commentary on the doings of Avery: the boss, Caleb: the muscle, Enzo: the peacemaker, and Sarah: the help.

1.3.13

28

I was right, it was an awesome day.  I have pictures to prove it.  
My girlfriends stole me for lunch and a pedicure


while my amazing husband watched all the kids.


My dad came up for a surprise visit.


Serena, my neighbor and sister-in-law's sister, brought me balloons.


I had my favorite Baskin Robbins ice cream cake.
(topped with plenty of Avery and Caleb's spit)


I'm the luckiest girl in the world.


3 comments:

  1. Fun! I love the pictures as always. Hope to see you soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a super cute haircut right now.

    That is so cool that your dad surprised you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like the best birthday ever. I've been trying to call you. Call me sometime I want to catch up!

    ReplyDelete