A commentary on the doings of Avery: the boss, Caleb: the muscle, Enzo: the peacemaker, and Sarah: the help.

1.8.10

I'M IGNORING YOU

Short conversation with Avery:

Jesse: So, did you like your dinosaur cake yesterday?
Avery: (silence)
Jesse: Hey, Avery. Did you like your cake?
Avery: I'm ignoring you.
Jesse: What?
Avery: I'm... ignoring... you.
Jesse: That's not very nice. Why are you ignoring me?
Avery: Because you ignore me.
Jesse: When do I ignore you?
Avery: On Sundays, and Fridays, and Saturdays.

6 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha! Oh, Avery. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, she has a lot of wit! I cant believe she is just now three and says that kind of thing. She's really smart, I hope you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahahahahahahha. that deserved that many "haha's". it was that funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps- they catch on quick... because tate has told me before "oh, just go back on your computer mom"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am laughing so hard at this - too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still can't get over how cute her haircut is!!

    ReplyDelete