Avery had a purple dinosaur cake, with swimming, a cake walk, and finger painting for entertainment. We had beautiful weather and a wonderful turn out. Thanks to all her little friends that made the day so enjoyable!
Caleb must have thought he was going to Burning Man or an Avatar convention, either way he had a lot of fun.
*this is one of the three birthday parties she'll be having this year, don't judge me. I work for her
Still working for her, eh?
ReplyDeleteOh that Caleb! He is the cutest painted up baby I ever saw.
I keep commenting after this Amyrose chick- I feel like we should be friends?:) no?
ReplyDeleteWe are so so so sad we missed her party. I didn't even tell Tate (and we'll just pretend that it's when she's here, okay?) Make sure to tell Avery please that I was a slacker and didn't mail her gift in time, so it will be waiting for her when she gets here. We are pretty excited to give it to her!
Perhaps he is striving to be like Tobias. Is he a never-nude?
ReplyDelete