Caleb's favorite part about his birthday had to be the balloons.
He played in them all day, forget that I. . .
worked hard on an ugly cake, (don't judge me, all i had was a butter knife and melty frosting)
shipped a new toy down, and paid $25 for half a PINT of ice cream.
Why I even thought a bib would help.
Having Avery's friend, Raley, over helped ease the pain of it being Caleb's birthday and not hers. So the girls jumped
the boys made faces
and we all made a wish.
Happy Birthday Baby Caleb.
Happy Birthday Caleb!!!!!!!! Me and Tate miss you (and you Sar & Avery:) SO SO SO much. We are honestly a little bored with out our best friends here. Sar, don't even get me started on that cake. Seriously, you did that in Dominica? I couldn't even come close to that with all the tools at my fingertips here in America, so GOOD job. Well, we're counting down the days until our Utah reunion:)
ReplyDeletexoxo
Aunty Chelsea
Way to go Caleb. we're real proud of you!
ReplyDeleteThat could possibly be the cutest family picture I've ever seen. Miss you guys! Happy Birthday Caleb!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Caleb!
ReplyDeletehappy birthday!!
ReplyDeleteyou are the cutest little family ever. i miss you guys like crazy!
ReplyDeleteThat is INSANE how much the ice cream cost!
ReplyDelete