Meet Ianna the pig.
Meet Dr. Abney, the pig kisser.
Jesse is a member in a group that raised money for a local health clinic. Since I am the editor for the school newspaper, I wrote an article about it. Here is a segment
"For those wanting to ensure their “favorite” faculty member had the honor of kissing Ianna, donations were placed in a can bearing the teacher’s likeness. The one who accumulated the most money wins, or loses depending on the point of view. Dr. Abney's little girl, did not take this lightly. She held bake sales and enlisted the help of all her friends at the day school in her endeavor to see her father kiss a pig.
To her avail, and to no ones surprise Dr. Paul Abney was the winner. After putting a tiara over Ianna’s ears and a wedding garter on her hoof, Dr. Abney pressed his lips up against her snout. Ianna let out a cry making it apparent to all that she wanted more than just a peck. Being a good sport, Dr. Abney puckered up and complied with her demands."
I am actually really enjoying my job. Writing has always been something I found difficult and I still do, but I am getting better. Not good, but better.
I'll take it.
I bet you're doing a great job. Remember you can send stuff to me whenever you feel like it. I can't believe he kissed a pig!!
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome idea for a fundraiser. And I think that's so cool that you are writing for the paper!
ReplyDelete