A commentary on the doings of Avery: the boss, Caleb: the muscle, Enzo: the peacemaker, and Sarah: the help.

1.6.10

Avery Jenkins Photography

When I went to upload my pictures from my camera, I was surprised to see 186 images waiting to be uploaded. Turns out Avery has found a new hobby, as 160 of those were hers. There were some taken of her feet, some of me in my underwear, and some that were obviously taken at eye level. . . that is if you are three feet tall. One caught my attention.

Squishy baby and Baby Sophie. I think she's going places. Then again, I am her mom. :)

3 comments:

  1. Seriously? Oh, I LOVE this! I love that she got these all with out you knowing... sneaky little girl:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. She caught you in your undies! ;) Definitely talented. She's going places!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! Hallie has that exact same baby doll. SHE LOVES IT. How funny.

    ReplyDelete