A commentary on the doings of Avery: the boss, Caleb: the muscle, Enzo: the peacemaker, and Sarah: the help.

1.6.10

Man in the Street

On our walk up to campus I noticed this man in the street. I immediately started laughing and began digging through my backpack. He rushed over thinking I was reaching for my wallet to give him money. No, I was reaching for my camera. Why? Well, because he was wearing my clothes. The day before I had thrown away some old t-shirts, one Alana might recognize (since it was her basketball shirt from middle school. . . 15 years later it was time), I put it in the diaper pail trash bag and took it to the dumpster. All this time I thought it was the wild chickens that were going through the trash.

2 comments:

  1. ahahhaha! So classic. You bet I'm still awake, and LOVING all this updating you've been doing:) Your internet should go out more often! Keep it up Jenkins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps- why on earth is he wearing SO many clothes at once?

    ReplyDelete