A commentary on the doings of Avery: the boss, Caleb: the muscle, Enzo: the peacemaker, and Sarah: the help.

1.6.10

Avery pees her pants

When Avery and Tate get together you never know what is going to happen. She thinks her little friend is extremely funny. Tate's dad, Wyatt, caught the hysteria on video right before she peed her pants. Click here to experience it for yourself.

4 comments:

  1. Oh yes, she'll really thank you for this someday! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your new posts. Its so fun to see your kids. I wish we lived by you! I'm sure I could watch Avery and laugh so hard I pee my pants too. We would be best friends. You should call again sometime. i didn't really get to talk much that one time. (801)243-4146 Chris works really late so I'm always available, as long as my kids will leave me alone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha sigh where do kids learn words like that? haha :) I love Avery's laugh!! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emma loved seeing Avery! She misses her...

    ReplyDelete