A commentary on the doings of Avery: the boss, Caleb: the muscle, Enzo: the peacemaker, and Sarah: the help.
1.6.10
It had to be done
Caleb had his first hair cut. Chelsea did a great job and I am very happy with how it turned out, but sadness was inevitable. The dark wavy hair he was born with is now gone.
Haha he looks sharp with the new haircut. I wish Jill's hair were long enough to be cut. Although, if she were a boy, I probably would cut the bottom part.
he is adorable no matter what- but of course you were sad to see the curls go- he is such a handsome little boy now though :)
ReplyDeleteHaha he looks sharp with the new haircut. I wish Jill's hair were long enough to be cut. Although, if she were a boy, I probably would cut the bottom part.
ReplyDelete